Take a moment to contrast Lista's toolboxes with typical franchise or home center toolboxes, and you'll realize Lista is a class by itself.
Compare our features with anything else you might be considering.
- Your Lista box is your box, the way you choose. It's as simple as that. We give you unprecedented flexibility in configuring and outfitting your toolbox to be what you want to own, not what we want to sell you. Compare that with the others.
- Fully welded drawer and housing construction, with an integrated drawer front. Other manufacturers use gussets, rivets and other hardware to hold their drawers together. Not us.
- Heavy-duty construction means we have a heavy-duty box. Compare our product weights to see.
- Heavy-duty casters (1,200 lbs. each). That's as much as 4,800 lbs. of capacity per toolbox for single and double banks, and 7,200 lbs. of capacity for triple banks and two-bays!
- And did we mention our 440 lb. capacity full-extension drawers? Check out the weight capacity of competitive products.
- Thanks to our sub-dividable drawers, you can configure the interior of each drawer to exactly fit the tool layout you want. No other toolbox company has the breadth of drawer configuration accessories we offer. In fact, each Lista Box comes with the top drawer already configured to get you started with maximum organization.
- Twelve standard drawer heights available from 2" - 13". That's a lot of choices in drawer size, enough to hold everything from your smallest tools to your bulkiest equipment.
- In fact, you can configure your choice of drawer heights in almost any combination you can dream up (obviously, within the limits of the size of the cabinet). This means that your box is your box.
- Multiple full-width drawer configurations, to fit even your longest tools.
- Premium non-slip mesh drawer liners are standard in every drawer interior, so your tools won't slide around inside the drawer.
- Unlimited keyed-alike drawers. Even if you have multiple toolboxes or cabinets from Lista, you can open them all with the same key.
- Gloss finish powder coated colors, with two-tone color schemes available. Because you should have a box that looks the way you want it.
- Made in the USA with global materials.
- Limited lifetime warranty.